The Commonwealth program for South Australia provides support for 1200 undergraduates, postgraduate and vocational education and training students to study, train and internship in South Australia.
They create opportunities for workers in industries experiencing structural adjustment and retrenchment.
Worthy offer to get Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree study in South Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Program aims to improve skills and employment opportunities linked to priority industries in South Australia, by providing financial support for students to gain qualifications in state-based skills needs and receive industry based workplace learning, connecting study and training to real jobs.
University or Organization: An Australian Government Initiative
Course Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian citizen or permanent resident
The program can be taken in South Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- The Australian citizen or permanent resident is eligible to apply for this application .
- Be eligible to undertake an approved program of study*
- Be aged 15-64 years at the commencement of the study
- Be a new student or in the first year of your study program
- Be living in, or able to relocate to, South Australia for the duration of the program
- Be willing and able to participate in an internship (where applicable)
- Intend to enter the workforce or accept employment in South Australia at the end of your course of study or training.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a copy of a birth certificate, current passport or citizenship certificate, visa label, Admission letter or confirmation of enrolment from your education and training provider into your intended program of study.
Benefit: Scholars may receive total Scholarship funding up to $17,500, varying based on Scholarship length and type of study or training (refer to the table below).
For example, for a three year (or more) Approved Program of Study, Scholarship funding includes:
- Up to $14,500 in study assistance to assist with education and training expenses
- Up to $3,000 for a 20 day paid internship5 or a one-off payment in lieu of the internship requirement (refer to Section 4.7).