The Ton Duc Thang University is happy to announce up to 200 Scholarships for Graduate Studies to study in Vietnam for fall and spring semester. these endowments covers full tuition fees of Masters and Doctoral programs.
Ton Duc Thang University is a public university operated under the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour. Established on September 24, 1997, TDTU has developed into one of the TOP 2 universities in Vietnam. It is on the way to joining the ranks of the most prestigious Asia Pacific Higher Education institutions. Training high quality human resources, recognizing and nurturing talents from students, workers and laborers in the whole country; carrying out applied research and scientific research more effectively in order to contribute to the country’s development in the long term; committing to more and more effective contribution to human development as well as the development of Vietnam to be prosperous, stable and sustainable.
- Applications Deadline: Before November 10, 2018 (Spring semester) and May 10, 2021 (Fall semester)
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master and PhD programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study following subjects:
-Master: Accounting; Applied Mathematics; Automation and Control Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Communications Engineering; Business Administration; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Transportation Engineering; Computer Science; Economics Law; Environmental Engineering; Labor Protection; Finance and Banking; Applied Art; Sociology; Sports Management; Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
-PhD: Business Administration; Civil Engineering; Computer Science; Computational Science
– Total Fee tuition of master programme: $2000 – $2200 for the whole programme in 2 years
– Total Fee tuition of doctoral programme: $8700 for the whole programme in 4 years
- Number of Awards: Up to 200 opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
Eligible Countries: Priority for Southeast Asian countries, Asia countries, Europe countries, America countries, Oceania countries, African countries.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• 01 Application form (Submit online)
• Curriculum Vitae
• The highest academic transcript
• The highest graduation certificate
• Statement of purpose (500 words)
• English Language Proficiency
• Reference Letters
• Copy of National ID
• Copy of Passport
• Two photographs (3×4 cm)
• Health check report
• Published research papers (For PhD applicants)
English Language Requirements:
• For PhD application: TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 5.0, PET/FCE 160
• For Master application: TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140, TOEIC 600
How to Apply: Send the scan file of all entrance requirement documents via email: gradstudies.tdtu.edu.vn or Fill the online application form at http://gradadmissions.tdtu.edu.vn
Online Application: http://gradadmissions.tdtu.edu.vn