200 Vice-Chancellor’s International The studentships are now available for foreign candidates who have zest and enthusiasm about completing their dreams at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of these educational awards is to attract high achieving participants from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
An outstanding program for international applicants who want to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University was known as School of Medicine and Surgery till 1834 and ranked within the top 25 highest ranked UK universities. It is a public research university which has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, the participants will have the best teaching facility and also a peaceful environment for study. They will learn from award-winning teachers who are devoted to supporting applicants in their education.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate program
- Award: £1,500 – £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students are assessed as overseas for fee purposes.
- A successful participant must have been offered a place to study an eligible degree program at the University’s Newcastle city-center campus for the 2020-2021 academic years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After securing a place, the university will automatically be awarded eligible students from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Language Requirement: Students are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability, only if their first language is not English.
Benefits: There are total 200 grants available and each will have a value of £1,500 – £5,000 towards the tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle, early course applications are therefore encouraged (course will start on September 2020).