Applicants are invited to apply for the AustCham China Scholarship funded by China-Australia Chamber of Commerce Beijing (AustCham Beijing) in Australia.
Applicants should have a deep desire to pursue a career in China and have demonstrated this through past academic, language, vocational or extracurricular activities. Strong candidates will be excellent communicators capable of confidently engaging senior government officials and industry leaders. Although work experience is not essential, it is important to show that you have a balanced lifestyle beyond academic studies.
A fine program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s):various
- Course Level: graduate traineeship
- Scholarship Provider: China-Australia Chamber of Commerce Beijing (AustCham Beijing)
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
- Must be an Australian citizen by the 15th July (2011 application closure date)
- Applicants must possess a weighted average academic mark of 70 or equivalent. Candidates who do not possess this must be able to demonstrate evidence of an extended commitment to Sino-Australian relations.
- Must be in your final year of undergraduate or postgraduate studies. If you are a recent graduate you must have completed your degree within 18 months of the 15th of July
- Must be able to commence traineeship in China between January and March 2012
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Applicants can fill the online application form.
Application Deadline: Closed