CSIR-Human Resource Development Group is providing the Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship for the Indian applicants in India.
SPM fellowship is awarded for pursuing PhD in basic and inter-disciplinary sciences. It is aimed at nurturing budding scientific talent willing to pursue intellectually challenging research work as their PhD topic.
Worthy offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Chemical, Life, Earth, Maths and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- The award can be taken at India
- Top 5 GATE score holders in each of the above disciplines, of the current year 2011.
- Top 3 students in each of the above disciplines of integrated MS programme of IISERs, of the current year 2011.
- B. Tech IIT graduates of the current year 2011 with CGPA 9.5 & above
- B. Tech students of IIT who have completed 3rd year with 9.5 CGPA & above
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Candidates can fill the online application form.
application Deadline: Closed