The Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship for the best and brightest young people to pursue their education and commence a rewarding and challenging career with SC Malaysia.
Study Subject:accounting, business administration, economics, finance, international business, Islamic finance and banking, investment banking and law
Employer: Securities Commission
Level:Pre- University, Undergradaute
Scholarship Description:If you are a high achiever, all-rounder, and intelligent go-getter with outstanding academic results, seeking to excel in the fields of accounting, business administration, economics, finance, international business, Islamic finance and banking, investment banking and law.
User Review( votes)
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Active in both co-curricular activities and sports
* Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
* Not a scholarship recipient of another organisation
For A-level courses at local recognized institutions:
* Minimum 9As in SPM 2010
* Below 19 years of age
For first degree courses at top universities locally and overseas
* Minimum 3As and 1B+ in STPM or
* 2As and 1B in A-levels or
* 3.5 CGPA at Diploma/Matriculation level
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers full academic fees, books, subsistence and other miscellaneous allowances.
Conditional offers will be provided to successful candidates subject to gaining admission into a top institution/university and serving the SC for a stipulated period upon completion of tertiary education.
Scholarship Application Deadline:3 April 2011