The Albukhary International University is furnishing The Albukhary Foundation funded Scholarships for International Students.
Fully funded tuition is presenting for the current students of an undergraduate degree course. This aims to help them in building their career.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2010, AIU is a nonprofit institute in Malaysia. It is not only famous for its rich and beautiful architecture but also for developing their candidates.
Why at AIU? At this university, participants get to know about historical knowledge through academic and social programs.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must go for the eligibility criteria-
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree program in Intensive English, Foundation Studies, and Business (Banking & Finance, Business Management), Information and Communication Technology.
- At the point of admission, you must not be older than the age of 22.
- Must be physically and mentally healthy.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicant has to take admission in an undergraduate course at the university and then can apply for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of passport and personal CV is needed to be submitted by candidates
- Admission Requirements: You have to Pass Matriculation or Foundation Studies with CGPA 2.0 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level. Or may have any other Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- Language Requirement: A participant has to achieve Academic IELTS band 6.0 or TOEFL at a score of 550 or MUET academic band of 4.0.
The program provides full tuition fee, accommodation, meals, teaching-learning requirements, and medical insurance.