The University of Sheffield is providing the undergraduate financial aid for Students to study BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB, MBChB in the UK.
There are two University of Sheffield Santander undergraduate financial aid in 2012. These opportunities are available for students starting their undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University. Each support will take the form of a £3,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study only.
Worthy offer for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB, MBChB
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: University of Sheffield
- The award can be taken at the UK
- To be eligible you must apply for a study place by 22 June 2012 and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2012.
- The University of Sheffield Santander undergraduate financial aid 2012 will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and a short personal statement detailing an applicant’s personal goals and how studying at the University of Sheffield could help achieve those goals
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru,Portugal, Puerto, Rico, Russia, Spain, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Closed