KTH Royal Institute of Technology is offering the PhD Student Positions in Enterprise Architecture in Sweden.
The goal of the Enterprise Architecture team is to develop methods and tools for industrial decision-makers and analysts for modelling and analyzing the system qualities of IT-system architectures in their business context. In your research, you will develop frameworks (theories and modelling languages) for describing and predicting the interoperability of information and business systems.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The main philosophy behind our research is that information systems need to be approached on a system level in order to support rational design. In our research, it is equally important that developed frameworks are empirically validated as it is that they are practically applicable.
- Study Subject(s): Enterprise Architecture
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- The award can be taken at Sweden
- An appropriate background for this position is a Master of Science degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, engineering physics, industrial management or electrical engineering.
- Applicants must be strongly motivated for doctoral studies, possess strong analytical skills and excellent cooperative and communicative abilities.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Applicants can fill the online application form.
application Deadline: Closed