Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration is offering the research Fellowship in Public Administration, Law, Management, Social Management in India.
Willing candidates are required to submit their application with their bio-data including details of their past experience and a one page brief about proposed research design highlighting its contemporary relevance and applicants suitability to undertake the study.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Public Administration, Law, Management, Social Management
- Course Level: Research Fellowship
- Scholarship Provider: Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA)
- Scholarship can be taken at India
- Age limit: Not exceeding 50 years for serving officers under the Central Government/ State Government / Universities/ Recognized Research Institutes/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Semi-Government/ Statutory or Autonomous Organisations.
- Essential: Masters degree in any discipline
- Desirable: 1. M.Phil/PhD 2. Experience of working in related areas.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Post
Application Deadline: Closed