CFA Institute is offering a need-based program for international students. Access opportunities are to pursue the CFA program, which is organized into three levels. Access awards can be used for any Program level (I, II or III).
The CFA Institute Access program is designed to make CFA institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees.
Well choice to study CFA program in the United States.
User Review( votes)
CFA Institute is a global association of investment professionals. The organization offers the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement designation, and the Claritas Investment Certificate.
Application Deadline: 15 September 2020
University or Organization: The CFA Institute
Course Level: CFA program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the United States
- Scholarship candidates may be either new or existing candidates in the CFA Program.
- There is no minimum or maximum income or asset level for Scholarship Candidates.
- Candidates are ineligible if their current employer provides any financial assistance for participation in the CFA Program.
- The studentships are available to pursue the CFA program, which is organized into three levels. Access awards can be used for any Program level (I, II or III).
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the Institute.
- Candidates can only receive one Access Scholarship per the calendar year.
- Further, a Candidate may only receive one scholarship per exam, so if a candidate applies for both an Access and an Awareness Scholarship, and receives an award, the remaining applicants will be void.
- International students can apply for these CFA Access Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Material: Scholarship Candidates must submit the application form on the CFA Institute website in its entirety prior to the application deadline. In submitting a application, candidates:
Agree to abide by the Access Scholarship Official Rules;
- Certify that they do not have any Conflicts of Interest as defined in the Official Rules. If any potential Conflicts of Interest are present, they must disclose them fully;
- Certify that their current employer does not provide financial assistance for participation in the CFA Program;
- Certify that their answers are correct and truthful;
- Certify that they cannot obtain sufficient funds to pay the full price of participation in the CFA Program.
- Agree that the data in their application may be shared with and evaluated by CFA Institute Member Societies.
The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.