If you are an Indonesian citizen and interested in the English language then here is a great opportunity for you. Curtin University is providing English Language Bridging Scholarships in Australia.
These grants are activated to study a postgraduate program or postgraduate research degree.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is the largest university in Western Australia. John Curtin was the 14th prime minister of Australia on whose name the university has its name.
Why at Curtin University? The university offers many employment opportunities for candidates to increase their working experience and develops their personality along with communication skills.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Only Indonesian applicants are eligible to apply for the fund.
- Candidate must be a DIKTI-sponsored student intending to study onshore at the Bentley Campus.
How to apply
- How to apply: Participant can take part in postgraduate research or postgraduate degree level at the university.
- Supporting Documents: An applicant needs to submit a copy of the passports name page and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Certificates of previous study level must having by the candidate.
These financial aid positions will be awarded to DIKTI-sponsored Indonesian students whose research proposals align with Curtin research needs.