The Fellowships are offered by John Smith Memorial Trust for Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine Students in the UK.
The Fellowship aims to strengthen and deepen awareness of good governance through a three-week programme in the UK and placements that show the workings of organisations within a long-established democracy. Selection is based on a combination of the leadership potential of the applicant and the quality of the action plan they propose.
A fine fellowship for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The fellowship is provided in several areas. Such as- Leadership styles and practices, Citizenship, laws and rights, Civil society and public opinion, Policy delivery and public accountability in government, business and public life.
- Course Level: it offers a fellowship program.
- Scholarship Provider: John Smith Memorial Trust
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK.
- Candidate will be aged 25-40.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- A minimum level of IELTS of 6.0 is normally needed for successful candidates.
- Candidates may be required to take an IELTS test at the final stage of the selection process.
- The interview panel reserves the right to require a test at their discretion. The costs of testing must be met by the candidate.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine can apply for this scholarship.
Number of awards offered: Not known
Tenure of award: It is applicable for 3 weeks.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is email.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed