University of Groningen, Netherlands is inviting application for Ph.D. positions in software architecture to carry out research in the Software Engineering & Architecture (SEARCH) unit of the university. The positions will be open until suitable candidates are found.
The group aims to improve the ways we architect industrial software-intensive systems that meet quality standards. Two positions are available for a total of four years.
Fantastic opportunity to get a Ph.D. degree in Netherland.
User Review( votes)
The Software Engineering & Architecture (SEARCH) unit at the University of Groningen is one of the leading research groups in the field of software architecture. The group carries out joint research projects with universities, research institutes, and industrial partners, thus combining academic know-how with industrial practice.
Why at the University of Groningen? The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. They provide high-quality education and research in a broad range of disciplines.
University or Organization: University of Groningen
Course Level: Ph.D. degree
Award: 2,638 EUR
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Netherland Students
The program can be taken in the Netherlands
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants should have an M.Sc. or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or a related discipline.
- The research topics of the SEARCH group include software architecture design and evaluation, architectural knowledge management, architectural patterns, and pattern languages, architecture-centric evolution, service-oriented architectures, and software product lines.
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent academic record (list of examination marks from your university degree) and be curious, creative and ambitious.
- Applicants should be able to write scientific articles and reports (proven by your graduation thesis or another comparable report) and be fluent in English.
- Applicants should have an affinity to research with an industrial focus, be a team player, open-minded and actively participate in knowledge sharing.
- The students of the Netherlands can apply for this application .
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applications for the positions should include a Curriculum Vitae (name, address, degree(s), date, etc.) and the names and email addresses of three professional references. Please send your application to the Prof.dr.ir.
Benefit: The University of Groningen offers a salary from a minimum of 2,062 EUR gross per month and a maximum of 2,638 EUR gross per month based on a full-time position.