2013 Sir Reginald Ansett Trust offers undergraduate financial aid in the field of Aviation at Swinburne University in Australia
Study Subject(s): The grant is provided to learn Aviation.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate Level.
Scholarship Provider: Sir Reginald Ansett Trust
Award can be taken at: Australia.
User Review( votes)
– Have a passion for an aviation career.
– Be accepted into a full time undergraduate Aviation program at Swinburne .
– Commence study in semester 1, 2013 .
– Have completed Year 12 in 2012 (or in 2011, and taken a gap year in 2012).
– Have a minimum ATAR score of 85.
– Demonstrate financial need.
– Be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.
Open for International Students: The students of Australia can apply.
Description: Sir Reginald Ansett Trust was established in July 2010 to provide grants for public charitable purposes in Australia, with an emphasis to assist children/young people to take their place in life.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Tenure of award: It is applicable for three years.
Value: Total offer is of $30,000.
Other Benefits: Not Known
Selection criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 25 January 2013.