Applicants are invited to apply for the Volvo Group Scholarships for the citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India in Sweden.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world, we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications.
Amazing opportunity for Indian and Chinese applicants.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The requirement is equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6. International students conventionally substantiate this knowledge by submitting acknowledged tests with a prescribed minimum test result.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for the following programmes: Automotive Engineering, Computer Systems & Networks, Electric Power Engineering and Software Engineering.
- The Number of Awards: two
- Nationality: China and India
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students from China and India can apply for Volvo Group scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants to one or several of the above listed programmes.
- Citizens of the Republic of India and/or the People’s Republic of China who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies.
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part). The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
- How to Apply: Firstly, You have to apply for the master degree program at the university. after taking affirmation, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – A course syllabus must be submitted for each specific prerequisite
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of (intent) motivation,
- Letters of recommendation (optional) documentation at your personal account at universityadmissions.se
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average (i.e. CGPA) (optional)
The studentship will be given in the following manner:
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- In addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.