Wilson Ornithological Society is offering the Research Grant for international students in the USA.
The Wilson Ornithological Society, founded in 1888, is a worldwide organization of nearly 2500 people who share a curiosity about birds. Named in honour of Alexander Wilson, the Father of American Ornithology, the Society publishes a quarterly journal of ornithology, The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, and holds annual meetings.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to learn any of the course offered by the university
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing research level.
- Scholarship Provider: Wilson Ornithological Society
- Scholarship can be taken at the USA
- An applicant may be a citizen of any country.
- Membership in the Wilson Ornithological Society is strongly encouraged, but not required. Click here for more information about membership.
- Applicants may be of any age.
- Generally, any avian research is eligible (see Stewart and Hall Award restrictions above), conducted anywhere in the world.
- Grant monies are expected to be used for equipment, supplies, travel, and living expenses. Salaries for applicant and field assistants should not be included; however, stipends that cover only basic living expenses are allowed.
- Individuals are limited to one award per degree program or project.
- Applicants may apply for more than one award.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International Student can apply for this scholarship.
The number of awards offered: 11 Scholarships are offered.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Louis Agassiz Fuertes Award- $2,500
- George A. Hall / Harold F. Mayfield Award- $1,000
- Paul A. Stewart Awards- $1,000.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till Feb. 1, 2019