Applications are invited for Czech government awards available for foreign nationals from developing countries to pursue Bachelor/ Master/ Doctoral degree program at public universities in the Czech Republic.
The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals. These are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from developing third countries in need.
Excellent opportunity for Foreign nationals from developing countries.
User Review( vote)
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport is the government ministry responsible for promoting and regulating education, youth, and sports development, in Cambodia. A limited number of opportunities are also offered to applicants from selected developing countries through UNESCO.
University or Organization: The Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport
Course Level: Bachelor/ Master/ Doctoral degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Foreign nationals from developing countries
The program can be taken in the Czech Republic
Application Deadline: Closed
- Czech Government The studentships are available for foreign nationals from developing countries. A limited number of opportunities are also offered to applicants from selected developing countries through UNESCO.
- The bursaries are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from developing third countries in need. Neither a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union, nor any other foreign national with a permit to permanent residence on the territory of the Czech Republic may, therefore, be granted this type of scholarship. Furthermore, the scholarships may not be granted to persons under 18 years of age. (The applicants have to turn 18 as of 1 September of the year when they commence studies in the Czech Republic at the latest.)
- The studentships are awarded in the field of Economics, Agriculture, Informatics, Environment, and Energetics at public universities in the Czech Republic.
- In Bachelor/ Master/ Doctoral Study Programmes plus one-year Preparatory Course of the English language (Which is combined with other field-specific training): government awards of this category are awarded to graduates from upper secondary schools, or Bachelor’s / Master’s degree courses, as applicable, Who can Enroll only in Study Programmes in which instruction is given in the English language. Depending on the subject area, Applicants are normally required to sit entrance Examinations at the higher education institution Concerned. Successful passing of Entrance examination constitutes a precondition for the Award; or
- In follow-up study Programmes Master or Doctoral Study Programmes: government awards of this category are awarded to graduates of Bachelor or Master Study Programmes, respectively, Enroll in the WHO study Programmes with instruction in the English language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants shall fill in the electronic application form available on the website stated in Chapter 2 and successfully register (i.e. obtain an application identification number upon sending a completed application form to the pertinent authority electronically).
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- The scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic. The aid amount is regularly amended.
- Currently, the amount paid to students on a follow-up Master’s study program stands at CZK 14,000 per month, whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study program stands at CZK 15,000 per month.
- The above aid amount includes an amount designated for the payment of accommodation costs.
- Costs of accommodation, food, and public transport are covered by scholarship holders from the program under the same conditions that apply to students who are citizens of the Czech Republic. Should health services exceeding standard care be required by the student, s/he shall cover them at his/her own cost.