The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is offering postgraduate scholarship program for international students. This year, ten (10) scholarships are available for NON-ASEAN international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI.
The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world-leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development.
Worthy opportunity for foreign candidates.
User Review( votes)
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute, comprising faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), and other leading universities in Thailand, as well as from world-renowned academic and research institutions from around the world.
University or Organization: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
Course Level: Master degree
Award: Tuition and other academic fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Thailand
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this postgraduate scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships are open to eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
Under 30 years of age
Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
Have experience in scientific laboratory research
Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: Following documents must be submitted together with the application form:
Full Academic Transcript
Three Recommendation Letters
Statement of Purpose explaining the interest of study
Medical History Report
Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.