Science and Technology Facilities Council is pleased to offer the Ernest Rutherford Research Fellowship for international students.
The educational award is open to support excellent candidates in their studies and aims to organizes a strong independent research program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2007 with the purpose of funding scientific research. The Science and Technology Facilities Council is known as a UK government body. It carries out civil research in science and engineering.
Why at this Council? At this council, the participants get to about new things and research projects. It works on the personality and communication skills of their candidates which helps them in the future.
Application Deadline: 19 September 2019
Eligibility criteria should be seen by the students-
- Recipients of any nationality are eligible for this award.
- Applicants can apply for a research degree program in any subject offered by the council.
- Those students who are applying to this fund will be not able to take any other fund at the UK research council.
- If you secure a permanent position prior to the offer of a grant you will be ineligible to hold the grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in a research course at the council and submit all the required documents as a pdf to the Fellowships team
- Supporting Documents: Participants are requested to see the STFC requirements for all the details of supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: You must a Ph.D. and a minimum of five years of research experience and two years of postdoctoral experience.
There are 11 awards available which will last for five years.