Applications are invited for IWF Fellows Program for International Applicants. The program is open for female senior executives on their path to the C-Suite that is behavioral, academic, and technical.
The program convenes approximately 35 Fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days, comprised of three separate sessions. The Fellows Program offers creative multidisciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
International Women’s Forum (IWF) is an invitation-only, membership organization that includes more than 7,000 diverse and accomplished women from 33 countries on six continents.
Why at International Women’s Forum- International Women Forum brings together an unprecedented global membership to exchange views, learn and inspire, and build better leadership.
- University or Organization: International Women’s Forum
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The Fellows Program offers creative multidisciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
- Award: Program Tuition is the US $30,000 per Fellow
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: There are 35 fellowships available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA, France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Application Deadline: JUNE 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this fellowship, Qualified candidates demonstrate the following attributes:
.Considered change agents within their organization and community
• Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise
with regard to legacy and mentoring
• Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
• Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals
• Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and
• Have the capacity to both contribute to and gain from the Fellows Program
• Intention to participate fully in all activities and training components associated with the Fellows
The program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://iwforum.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/main/home
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: English
Program Tuition is the US $30,000 per Fellow and includes:
- Four-day orientation and leadership development program, followed by participation in the IWF World Leadership Conference drawing 850+ female executives from more than 40 nations
- Two weeks of customized executive training at Harvard Business School and INSEAD
- Mentor Visits
- All Meals & Accommodations
- All Course Materials
- Transportation is not provided (ground and air travel)