Orascom Construction is offering the Onsi Sawiris program (OSSP) Egyptian students for the 2021-2022 academic year. The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree at Stanford University or the University of Chicago in the United States.
Through the Onsi Sawiris program (OSSP), OC provides full-tuition grants for Egyptian students with the aim of bolstering Egypt‘s economic competitiveness.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Onsi Sawiris award is a private merit-based program established in 2000 by Orascom Construction as part of the company’s commitment to promoting excellence and achievement. OC launched the Onsi Sawiris Program in the year 2000 to invest company resources in educational programs to improve the communities in which it operates.
Minimum scores required are TOEFL iBT: 100 or above, GMAT: 650 or above, GRE: 1000 or above (in the Verbal & Quantitative sections) & 4.5/6 or above (in the Analytical section of the exam) or a GRE score: 302 or above on the new GRE test.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree at Stanford University or the University of Chicago.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in fields that will enhance the economic prosperity of Egypt at prestigious universities in the United States. The studentships are awarded in Engineering, Economics, Political Science, Finance and Management.
- Award: The Onsi Sawiris financial aid positions will be awarded based on character and merit as demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and entrepreneurial initiative. The grants include full tuition, a living allowance, travel and health insurance. Scholarship recipients will also be given the option of an internship position within the company.
- The award can be taken in the USA
Candidates should meet the above criteria:
- Be planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2021-2022
- Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants)
- Have not lived more than 3 years abroad
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of their bachelor’s degree
Nationality: Students of Egypt can apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply it is necessary to submit an online application form. Please submit:
- Application form
- Copy of test scores (SAT I / or SAT II) & IBT TOEFL
- Copy of transcripts
- Copy of graduation certificate or Thanaweyya Amma certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants)
Application Deadline: Open