The International Law Research Program (ILRP) of the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) is inviting applications for Graduate Scholarship for the academic year, 2016-2017. These scholarships are open for Canadian and foreign students who are enrolling or are currently enrolled in masters or doctoral levels studies at a Canadian university faculty of law.
The ILRP scholarship program aims to develop world-class intellectual strength in the areas of international law that are most important to global innovation, prosperity, sustainability and security.
User Review( votes)
CIGI is an independent, non-partisan think tank focused on international governance. Led by experienced practitioners and distinguished academics, CIGI supports research, forms networks, advances policy debate and generates ideas for multilateral governance improvements.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for students currently enrolled in masters or doctoral levels studies at a Canadian university faculty of law.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of law.
- List of Subjects: The ILRP’s initial areas of focus are the following: International economic law, international intellectual property (IIP) law and innovation and International environmental law.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship for LLM students is valued at CDN$ 16,000/year. The scholarship for SJD/PhD in Law students is valued at up to CDN $24,000/year.
- Scholarship can be taken at Ontario, Canada
- CIGI invites students who are enrolling or are currently enrolled in a master’s and doctoral levels studies in law to apply for the LLM or SJD/PhD in Law Scholarship.
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible. However, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
- Foreign students who are studying at any Ontario or another Canadian university under a temporary resident visa (student study permit) are also eligible to apply.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Candidates of all nationalities are eligible. However, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
How to Apply: Please submit all applications by email to ILRPscholarship-at-cigionline.org.
Application Deadline: Closed