International Medical University is inviting participants to take part in scholarships and grab all the benefits from it.
These bursaries are available to study in an undergraduate degree course and enhancing the knowledge of applicants in the field of medicine.
User Review( votes)
IMU is the largest healthcare group in Asia. It provides many programs in the medical field as well as masters and Ph.D. In 1999, it is officially recognized as a university.
Application Deadline: 20 July 2019, 14 June 2019 and 16 August 2019 ( According to programmes)
Candidates must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Free studies are open to both local and international citizens.
- Students are advised to take part in an undergraduate study in the field of medicine which contains Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine Psychology, Pharmacy (BPharm), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition and Nursing subjects.
- Students will be required to pay a semester 1 fee to be eligible for the opportunity.
- The program committee will vary the selection requirements only if it is necessary.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You need to apply for an undergraduate degree course at the university. If you are selected for the opportunity then you will get a mail to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a personal statement with at least 100 words and a copy of the passport’s name page.
- Admission Requirements: SPM or O-Level results and Laporan Ko-Kurikulum with GPA score or grade are required to be eligible for the admission.
- Language Requirement: Participant must achieve grade A+ or A in the English language ability test.
The educational award will cover the tuition fee.