For all International applicants here is a chance to study at a Japanese College of Technology by taking part in colleges programmes furnishing by The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT).
Funded education is activated for those candidates who wish to study at Japanese Universities as undergraduate students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) program.
Excellent opportunity for international citizens
User Review( vote)
In 2001, The Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture and the first Science and Technology Agency merged to become the present MEXT. It offers many awards for the students.
Why at this university? At this university, The candidates will achieve a high educational standard develop as a person and learn about Japan’s rich culture as well as improving employability.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the applications differs according to the country. Please contact with Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country.
The criteria must be followed by the applicants-
- Citizens of Asia-Pacific: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam. North America: Canada and the United States of America. Latin America and the Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentine, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Commonwealth of Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela. Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Republic of Macedonia Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan and Vatican. Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, and Palestinian Authority. Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabonese Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Republic of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Uganda and Zimbabwe are eligible for this opportunity.
- Participants can take part in an undergraduate degree program to study Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Information, Communication and Network Engineering, Materials Engineering, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Maritime Engineering or any other field.
- Students must be born between April 2, 1994, and April 1, 2002, and have completed 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan. Also should be completed 12 years of schooling by August 2019 for wishing to enroll from the autumn term through direct placement.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this program, you must take admission in the undergraduate course level at the university and then apply for the grant by completing an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a physician attesting that the mental and physical condition of the candidate is fine to study in Japan, a copy of passport and a curriculum vitae need to submit.
- Admission Requirements: Certificate from the last school attended is required for the admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have the ability to speak and write both the Japanese and English language.
The educational award will cover 117,000 yen per month which include travel expenses and tuition fee.