K. C. Mahindra financial aid positions will be available for Indian students to undertake postgraduate studies abroad. Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:1) A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows2) A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants.
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust was founded by the late Mr. K. C. Mahindra, with an objective of promoting literacy and higher learning in the country.
User Review( votes)
Their vision is to “Transform the lives of people in India through education, by providing financial assistance and recognition to them, across age groups and income strata.”
Applicants must have secured admission or atleast have applied for admission in reputable foreign Universities or Institution.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate studies abroad.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in various fields.
- Award: Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:1) A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows2) A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Indian nationals
- The award can be taken at Abroad
- Eligible Countries: Indian nationals are eligible to apply for these K. C. Mahindra scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust Scholarships the Applicant is required to satisfy the following conditions:-
- He/She is required to possess a First Class degree or an equivalent diploma of similar standard of a recognized Indian University.
- Applicant must have secured admission or atleast have applied for admission in reputable foreign Universities or Institution.
- In addition to the above conditions the Applicant’s character, aptitude and ambition will be the major factors in guiding the Trustees to arrive at a decision regarding the final selection.
- The Applicant is required to state definitely all sources of financial help by the way of programs, College Fellowships or other financial support from relations and friends or from other Trusts.
How to Apply: 1) The application process for the 2018 program will begin at the end of January 2018
2) The last date to apply for the opportunity will be 31.03.2018
3) Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences and are not eligible for this application .