Studying abroad is an unparalleled lifetime experience when you study abroad. The KC Mahindra Education Trust is delighted to offer the KC Mahindra Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies Abroad in various fields.
The interest-free loan scholarship is open to all Indian students who have a desire to pursue a postgraduate study in abroad for the session 2022-2023. Applicants must have secured admission or at least have applied for admission in reputable foreign Universities or institutions.
Helpful offer for Indian students to get fund for master study.
User Review( votes)
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust was founded by the late Mr K. C. Mahindra, with the objective of promoting literacy and higher learning in the country.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is January 31st 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate studies abroad.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in various fields.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian nationals
- Scholarship can be taken at Abroad
- Eligible Countries: Indian nationals are eligible to apply for these K. C. Mahindra scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021, but not later than February 2022.
How to Apply: Applicants have to fill the online application form with the required documents such as:
- A Copy of Admission letters
- A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from anyone referee. This letter should be on
the letterhead of the institute or company.
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation the candidate
would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life.
- A copy of GRE/GMAT Score (if applicable)
- A copy of IELTS/TOEFL Score (if applicable)
- Evidence of course and degree certificates along with Mark-sheets.
- A copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
- Your latest C.V
The maximum amount for the scholarship will be Rs. 4 lacs per scholar except for the 3 K. C. Mahindra Fellow Scholarships for which the maximum amount will be Rs. 8 lacs per scholar.