The research group ITEC at KU Leuven (University of Leuven) is inviting PhD researcher in instructional psychology and technology for a project on the effectiveness of adaptive learning of math and language in primary education.
This project aims to evaluate the effectiveness of learning in adaptive educational games for initial arithmetic (number sense) and initial reading.
User Review( votes)
ITEC is a research group of KU Leuven and imec, Flanders‡ high-tech research and innovation hub for nanoelectronics and digital technologies.
Course Level: Position is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Position is awarded in Instructional Psychology and Technology.
Award: The position will cover the following:
- A stimulating working and learning environment in a multidisciplinary team at the campus Kulak in Kortrijk.
- University offers a full-time fully funded PhD position for 1 year, which can be prolonged till 4 years, on the condition of a positive evaluation.
The award can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following area for the position:
- Candidates must have a Master‡s Degree in educational sciences or studies, psychology, or related disciplines with an emphasis on educational and behavioral research.
- Having distinguished oneself during the studies (equivalent of ‘cum laude‡ in the Belgian system) is considered an asset.
- You are a strong communicator and a real team player.
- University asks the candidates to provide a short motivation letter next to their CV in which they outline their interest in this vacancy.
- After a positive evaluation of your application you will be invited for a talk at campus Kulak Kortrijk on 5, 7 or 10 July 2017.
Nationality: Citizens of Belgium are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master‡s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Your mother tongue is Dutch. A high command of French is considered an asset.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 02, 2017.