Redesign your thinking by studying in Australia. Monash University is offering Faculty of Arts Honours Merit funding for the brightest candidates from Australia and all around the world.
The program is open for art student with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80, who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
User Review( votes)
Monash University has a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world and also the top one percent of universities. It has a high distinction average (80% or above) in the undergraduate major specialization.
Why at Monash University? The University gives excellent teaching and exceptional facilities. Here candidates can get more courses, more study options, and more research projects and education that ensures them in the world to take contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must be commencing an honors program in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia and be considered for this application , you must have a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80 in your undergraduate degree and in your undergraduate major/honors specialization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for the award at the end of their final year.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an undergraduate course at Monash University, aspirants must have to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: The student will receive $4000 for one year only and all other recipients will receive $3000 each for one year only.