High potential aspirants from developing countries are invited to apply for its Aga Khan International program for Postgraduate students in Abroad.
The Aga Khan Foundation provides a limited Number of Awards each year for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from developing countries who have no other means of financing their studies.
Nice opportunity for students from developing countries
User Review( votes)
The Aga Khan Foundation provides a limited Number of Awards each year for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from select developing countries who have no other means of financing their studies, in order to develop effective scholars and leaders and to prepare them for employment, primarily within the AKDN.
- Study Subject(s): Courses offered by Aga Khan Foundation
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Aga Khan Foundation
- The award can be taken at Abroad
- The Foundation accepts applications from nationals of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar and Mozambique. In France, Portugal, UK, USA and Canada, applications are accepted from those who are originally from one of the above-developing countries, are interested in development-related studies and who have no other means of financing their education.
- The Foundation only accepts applications of eligible nationals listed above who are residing in one of the countries where there are local Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), Aga Khan Education Services (AKES), or Aga Khan Education Board (AKEB) offices which process applications and interview candidates.
- Preference is given to students under 30 years of age.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The application procedures of AKF’s International programme are decentralised. Students may obtain application forms as of 1st January each year from AKF offices or Aga Khan Education Services / Boards in their countries of current residence. Completed applications should be returned to the agency from which the form was obtained.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020