College of New Caledonia is inviting international students to become a part of the CNC Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to overseas as well as national students based on their merit and need. Students who wish to take any undergraduate or graduate course at CNC are eligible to apply.
Marvellous opportunity for students to get benefitted in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The College of New Caledonia is a post-secondary educational institution, ranked 138 among colleges in Canada according to Webometrics, serves the residents of the Central Interior of British Columbia as a comprehensive community college whose mission is to provide access to lifelong learning and to facilitate the achievement of educational and personal goals.
Why choose to study at the College of New Caledonia? The College of New Caledonia has six campuses in the province and is an integral part of post-secondary in northern B.C. At CNC, the class sizes do not exceed 37 students, which ensure the best educational service. The students of CNC get exposure to career, technical, vocational training, and University Credit programming. The Career Technical Centre (CTC) program at CNC allows students to graduate from high school with their first year of technical training.
Application Deadline: 4th June 2021
- University or Organization: College of New Caledonia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: 300+
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree programme courses and subjects available at CNC are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the college.
- The applicants must have applied for both the course as well as the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the university online portal and complete the application. The applicants are required to apply separately for the opportunity . The applicants must log in and apply for the designated scholarship
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Secondary school subjects certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport; first page, Visa/entry stamps, and last page
- Current study permit.
- Study Permit Enrollment letter.
- Certified Letter of Acceptance
- Passport photo (headshot photo)
- Bank statement (applicants or parents/guardians account)
- Letter of explanation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have minimum educational qualifications till Grade 12 or equivalent to enter CNC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT- 80 and above
- IELTS – 0+ with no band below 5.5
- Duolingo – 105 and above
The selected applicants will be provided with an amount ranging from $500 to $1,500 towards their cost of studies at CNC. The amount will not be considered a loan of any sort and will not be repayable.