Vectorworks is happy to announce the 3rd annual competition Vectorworks Design Scholarship to study in the USA. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
The aim of the Vectorworks Design Scholarship is to support promising young designers, architects and urban planners and help them start their careers.
A perfect offer for young designers, architects and urban planners to get financial support.
User Review( votes)
The Vectorworks Design Scholarship seeks to promote excellence in design and observe how the next generation will transform the world. Vectorworks, Inc. is a global design software developer serving the architecture, landscape and entertainment industries.
Founded in 1985 as Diehl Graphsoft, Inc., the company produces the Vectorworks family of software which includes Vectorworks Designer, Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Fundamentals, and Renderworks.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue graduate programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the product, industrial, graphic design, architecture, urban design, scenography and many other artistic disciplines.
Scholarships will compete in four categories:
- Landscape architecture
- Entertainment design
- Interior design
- In the first round unions jury will select up to 10 finalists, who will receive financial remuneration from 1 000 USD to 3 000 USD and the opportunity to win the grand prize Richard Diehl Award.
- The second round will determine the winner Richard Diehl Award, which gets 7 000 USD.
- The winners of the 1st and 2nd rounds will also receive a free license of Vectorworks and additional training for themselves and their faculty.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Vectorworks Design Scholarship is designed to meet the needs and qualifications of a variety of students. At the time of submission, scholarship applicants must: have graduated no earlier than 2015 with a design-oriented degree OR be 1) enrolled or accepted for enrollment in undergraduate or graduate studies for six or more credits from an accredited college or university, and 2) pursuing a design-oriented degree.
- Such degrees include, but are not limited to, architecture, engineering, construction, environmental design, urban design, urban planning, interior design, graphic design, landscape architecture, landscape design, lighting design, industrial design, machine design, theater design, scenic design, event planning, exhibit design, and woodworking.
- Individual entries are accepted. We also encourage multidisciplinary team entries with no more than six members per team. All team members must be eligible under the terms.
- Vectorworks Design Scholarship winners advance to compete for the Richard Diehl Design Award, a global award providing an additional prize package including $7,000 USD, professional networking opportunities, media exposure, and other benefits.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: International competition is open to all students and graduates of design disciplines over 18 years.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is 29 August 2019.