The University of Lincoln is delighted to offer the 50% Global Scholarships to the highest achieving international applicants joining the University of Lincoln in 2019.
For this application , international applicants must have demonstrated the highest levels of excellence in academia, extracurricular and personal endeavor.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lincoln is a public research university, it more than a 100 different nationalities are represented among the student population. It offers a wide variety of courses spanning the arts, science, social sciences, and business.
- Applications Deadline: 11th February 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: 50% education fee
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards is available.
- The award can be taken in England.
- Eligible Countries: International students outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK are invited for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be International students.
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK within the last year
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program commencing in February or September 2019
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
this application is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates with the highest academic qualifications/demonstration of personal and extracurricular endeavor.
How to Apply: To apply for this application , candidates must complete an International application Form (PDF) through the given link: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/media/responsive2017/studywithus/scholarshipsandbursaries/InternationalScholarshipApplicationForm.pdf
- And submit this to [email protected]