Applications are invited for Scholarships for online education in the faculty of Aerospace Engineering and offering a 50% scholarship on the tuition fee for all online academic courses.
To contribute to a more equal spread in education possibilities and make education more accessible to people around the world, the faculty of Aerospace Engineering is offering a 50% scholarship on the tuition fee for all online academic courses.
User Review( votes)
Delft University of Technology is a public legal entity in accordance with the Higher Education and Research Act (WHW). The main tasks include providing scientific education, conducting scientific research, transferring knowledge to society and promoting social responsibility. The university has been designated as a ‘public benefit institution’.
- Applications Deadline: January 13, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for all online academic courses.
- Study Subject: Eligible courses:
- Modeling, Simulation and Application of Power and Propulsion Systems
- Rotor and Wake Aerodynamics
- Non-linear Modeling
- Advanced Dynamics
- Helicopter Performance, Stability and Control
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships cover 50% of the course fee.
- Nationality: The scholarship is only available to students living in countries as described in the list of eligible countries. The full list may be found here.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is only available to students living in countries as described in the list of eligible countries. The full list may be found here.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarships cover 50% of the course fee and the eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The scholarship is ONLY available to students living in countries as described in the list of eligible countries. The full list may be found here.
- Students should have experience with the online learning environment and courses or to have taken one of the MOOCs offered by the faculty of Aerospace Engineering: ‘Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering’ and/or ‘Introduction to Aerospace Structures and Materials’.
- Certain courses have fixed entry requirements, please check if you fulfil these before applying for this scholarship. Entry requirements per course may be found here.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications for 2019 online academic scholarships will be open between 26st November 2018 and 13th January 2019. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants should make a commitment to, upon completion of the course, offer their reflection(s) about the course on video and/or in writing.