Do you want to get Political Science PhD Studentships in the United Kingdom? If yes, then the London School of Economics and Political Science is providing 100 PhD studentships for talented students.
Studentships are open for Home UK/EU and overseas students undertaking full-time research in any LSE discipline. The aim of the studentships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Excellent opportunity getting a PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
Why at the London School of Economics? LSE school provides a range of different programmes for graduate study and students will achieve a number of jobs, funding and research opportunities.
- University or Organization: London School of Economics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in: UK
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taken admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date. Applicants must apply online using the school website. Then they will be automatically notified for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
- Benefit: The Studentship will cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000 for four years.