If you are waiting for a scholarship for accomplishing your master degree program, Aarhus University is giving you a wonderful opportunity by offering its Danish State scholarships to help you in your career goals.
For enjoying this grant, you are needed to be non-EU/EEA/Swiss student and have a desire of pursuing a postgraduate program.
Outstanding opportunity for the students
User Review( votes)
Aarhus University is the biggest and second most seasoned research college in Denmark. The University is set in the best 100 in many esteemed rankings of the world’s best universities.
Why at Aarhus University? The college will probably contribute to its students towards understanding the complex worldwide difficulties confronting the world.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Students may apply for an English-taught Master’s degree programme at Aarhus University.
- The general admission requirements and application procedures and deadlines at Aarhus University apply. Prior to applying for admission, applicants are kindly asked to make themselves acquainted with the specific admission requirements for the Master’s degree programmes they wish to apply for.
- It is neither possible nor necessary to state in your application for admission that you apply for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspire candidates are demanded to be applied for taking the admission at the university in a master degree program. Thereafter, they are allowed to be accessible to the application portal of the award.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this award, students are needed to submit the transcript of records, documentation of the past courses, a copy of current residence permit in Denmark, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take admission at the university are required the completion of a relevant and recognized university degree equivalent to a Danish Bachelor’s degree in level and length (180 ECTS).
- Language Requirement: For being applied for the admission, the applicant ought to have document English language qualifications comparable to an ‘English B level’ in the Danish upper secondary school.
The scholarships generally include a full tuition waiver and generally, but not always, including a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months for the duration of the degree programme