Aalborg University Business School is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the Postdoctoral Position. The studentship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this program is to support international students who want to study the postdoctoral degree program in the field of International Marketing.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University Business School (AAUBS) offers bachelors, masters and part-time programmes within business administration and economics.
Why study at Aalborg University Business School? There are several options for students to increase their skills and knowledge. It offers a grant to help meet the educational requirements for their tuition costs and a high-quality learning atmosphere.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2021
- University: Aalborg University Business School
- Department: The Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in International Marketing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have scientific qualifications at PhD level. In the selection of candidates, emphasis will be placed on research potential and pedagogical qualifications as well as experience with supervision and lectures. To a limited extent, other tasks may occur in the position.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the application form through an online portal for study fund.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Motivated application.
- Current CV.
- Complete list of publications.
- List of publications that the applicant wishes to be considered. A maximum of 5 publications may be submitted.
- Co-author statements in relation to publications written with other authors must be enclosed with a declaration from each of the authors, stating the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work. The declaration must be signed by the co-authors. Template co-author declaration.
- Education (copies of documentation for degrees obtained).
- Documentation for teaching qualifications. Guidance Teaching portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree with a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test
Aalborg University will provide the salary to the high achieving candidates who want to undertake PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2021/22. Salary is in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC) on Academics in the State. The first 3 months of your employment is a trial period.