To identify students’ measures and excellence in learning, Concordia University is currently launching Abbott Painters Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program will help students gain an undergraduate degree by covering a scholarship value of $500. Applications for this scholarship are open in Canada and the United States.
Nice opportunity for Canadian and United States students.
User Review( votes)
Concordia University is a reputed university for higher learning in the deep and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia. It was founded in 1974 and has evolved into one of the most highly-ranked universities in Quebec and Canada. Its two campuses and four faculties determine it.
Why study at Concordia University? The university is understood internationally for its experiential knowledge, study, and online education. It furnishes its students with lifelong employability aptitudes and permits them to succeed academically and professionally. At the institution, better than 100 graduate and 300 undergraduate programs are open in diverse study locations.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: Abbott Painters Langley
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home and United States
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Canada and the United States can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates are attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis no later than September 2023.
- They achieved a GPA of 2.75 or greater during their last academic year.
- Students must submit an answer to the essay question no later than 11:59 PM EST on the deadline.
- Candidates a resident of one Canada or the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must choose a subject on the topic selected by the Academy for each particular year. After that, essays must be submitted using the online submission form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit essays under 1000 words, and answer the following question:
- “For people trying to sell their house, would they recommend that they paint their house before putting it up for sale? And Why?“
- Every essay must follow the basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain the following:
- A beginning (introductory paragraph).
- A middle (several supporting paragraphs comprise the article’s body).
- An end (concluding paragraph).
- Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly written and poorly-conceived paper. Lastly, if you quote a source word for word, please ensure they cite their source using MLA or APA formatting.
- If they have any questions, email the Scholarship Program Administrator at [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
The Abbott Painters Langley will provide a Scholarship Value of $500.