Full or partial tuition fee awards are available now. The American University in Cairo is pleased to provide the Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships to the brightest candidates.
The program is open for the Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students to pursue the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for both Egyptian and Saudi Arabian.
User Review( votes)
Located in Egypt, the American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university. It offers American-style learning programs for candidates at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels.
Why at the American University in Cairo? The university offers a variety of services to help students to identify their career goals and paths, as well as gain work experience while studying at AUC. It helps to prepare students to move into the career of their choice.
- University or Organization: American University in Cairo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Full or partial tuition and fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students
- Program can be taken at Egypt
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant must be enrolled in Thanaweya Amma in AY 2018-2019 or its equivalent in other certificates. Applicant must achieve a score of not less than 97% in the science section and 94 % in the arts section in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent in other certificates. The candidate must have demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, applicants must have to complete an online application for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the American University in Cairo through Banner Self-Service. After taking admission students will automatically consider for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit official secondary school transcripts, birth certificate, and one recent passport photos in colour, and essay with 300 – 500 words: How will they benefit from their education at AUC, recommendation letters, extracurricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must meet the AUC’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing the score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20.
The award will cover full or partial tuition and fees, dorm coverage for either Saudi Arabian applicants or Egyptian applicants living outside Cairo and Giza.