A great opportunity awaits! Apply for Aberdeen Global Scholarship, and you will be able to fund your master’s study starting in September 2022 or January 2023. Expand your knowledge with the University of Aberdeen in the UK.
Candidates who apply for taught master study at the Aberdeen campus are automatically considered for the Aberdeen Global Scholarship program. The award is open to international students who are permanent residents in Afghanistan, India, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
Aberdeen Global Scholarship for AFG, BGD, BTN, IND, MDV, NPL, PAK, and LKA Students
Great opportunity for students to study at Aberdeen University in the UK with a funding program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1495 by Bishop Elphinstone, the University of Aberdeen has an international reputation for high-quality master’s education. It is one of the UK’s most internationally distinguished universities.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? Aberdeen offers flexible study programs, opportunities to study abroad, and work placements. They offer a range of funding opportunities to students at all levels of study in Aberdeen.
Application Deadline: No deadline specified
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: Aberdeen campus
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000 tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must firmly accept an unconditional offer to study at the Aberdeen campus.
- Students registering for an on-campus program, who do not receive an externally funded award from elsewhere, or any other University of Aberdeen scholarships
- Students who are permanently resident in Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka are eligible.
- International students must start in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Eligible self-funded taught Masters students who are classed as international fee status and domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
How to Apply
There is no application required for this scholarship.
- How to Apply: For the Undergraduate / PGDE EU scholarship, candidates must apply for an undergraduate / PGDE course at the University of Aberdeen in August or September 2023.
- Supporting Documents: A previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency requirements, and other program-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet the relevant entry requirements for their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for the undergraduate course, you must demonstrate English language proficiency.
The University of Aberdeen will provide £5,000 for eligible students.
- The self-funded taught master’s students who are classed as international fee status will receive a £3,000 tuition fee discount.
- Additionally, applicants who are permanently resident in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka will receive a further £2,000 reduction in tuition fees.