Aberystwyth University is awarding ESRC Wales DTP General Studentships for outstanding candidates. The university is accepting applications academic year 2023-2024.
The application for this studentship supported by ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership for Wales (Wales DTP), can be made by exceptional candidates who have attained a first-class or strong upper second-class honours degree, or an appropriate master’s degree. All international and home country national students can undertake full or part-time PhD studies related to politics and international relations to be considered. Funding for three to 4 years of research study will be awarded to the selected candidates.
Great offer for overseas students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Aberystwyth University is a public research university in Aberystwyth, Wales. The university was founded in 1872, led by London Welshman Hugh Owen, and was also a founding member institution of the former federal University of Wales. It has evolved into a kind university ranking 953rd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Aberystwyth University? Aberystwyth University is an excellent choice to learn, explore and grow because it has built a global reputation for teaching excellence and ground-breaking research. The university strives to offer an unrivalled student experience and has ranked 1st in England and Wales for student satisfaction for the last 6 years consistently.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications must be received no later than 12.00pm GMT of 31st January, 2023.
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: Department of International Politics
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Home country nationals and international, EU, and Non-EU students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for postgraduate programmes in politics and international relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an excellent academic background in the social sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aberystwyth University accepted admission applications via its official online portal. Studentship application details can be obtained from Dr. Jan Ruzickathrough mail – [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Covering letter
- Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or strong upper second-class honours degree, or an appropriate Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- C1/C2 – 162
- PTE – 55
The successful winners of this studentship can expect to receive funding for three to four years of a research study undertaken at Aberystwyth University.