The University of North Texas is offering Academic Achievement Scholarships for pursuing masters and doctoral degree. If all scholarship requirements are met, the student will automatically receive a one-time renewal of the program.
The grant is available to all newly admitted Doctoral and Master of Fine Art students that meet the minimum GPA requirements for admission into the Toulouse Graduate School.
Nice opportunity for students to support study with $1000 award.
User Review( votes)
The Toulouse Graduate School sponsors activities to cultivate a robust graduate community at the University of North Texas, characterized by a vibrant research environment; it facilitates the successes of students, programs and alumni via selective recruitment, career development, and unsurpassed services.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Course Level: A scholarship is available for pursuing masters and doctoral degree at Toulouse Graduate School.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in Fine Art at Toulouse Graduate School.
- Award: The Academic Achievement Scholarship (AAS) is a one-year $1,000 tuition grant that begins during the Fall semester only.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: US and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The US and international students can apply for the academic achievement scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship
- Newly admitted Doctorate and MFA students who have completed less than 12 graduate credit hours towards their degree program will be considered for this award.
- Students admitted during the Fall 2021 semester will be considered new for the 2021 – 2021 award year providing they have less than 12 graduate credit hours towards their degree program at the time of admission.
- Students required to attend the Intensive English Language Institute (IELI) upon arrival will not be eligible to receive scholarship funds until they have completed satisfactorily the IELI program and are enrolled only in graduate credit hours towards their doctoral degree.
- GPA Requirements: To be competitive for this award, students must have the following earned GPAs, however, it is not a requirement to have a master’s degree: Master’s Degree GPA: 3.5, Undergraduate Degree GPA Overall: 3.0, Undergraduate Degree Last 60: 3.2
- How to Apply: Students must apply for consideration online. Students will need to be admitted into a program and have a registered UNT EUID. Students without a EUID must contact their academic department.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.