If you want to accomplish the master’s degree across Israel, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarships provided by the Bar-Ilan University.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1955, Bar-Ilan University is a public research university in the city of Ramat Gan in the Tel Aviv District, Israel. The university is Israel’s second-largest academic institution.
Why at Bar-Ilan University? Bar-Ilan offers an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bar-Ilan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Israel.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: The support will be awarded for candidates on a competitive basis and are based upon criteria such as prior academic performance, GMAT score, and range and depth of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts from all university-level course work, curriculum vitae (resume), copy of TZ and digital photo.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants must have valid GMAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The support will provide the award amount for the students according to the program.