Funding a college education can be challenging, especially in today’s financial climate. Therefore, the University of San Francisco (USF) is offering Academic Merit International Scholarships in the USA.
This scholarship application is open to all international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
San Francisco was ranked 12th in the world and second in the United States on the Global Financial Centres Index as of March 2021. The university’s mission is to provide students with compassionate academic and personal support that promotes holistic student development. CASA is the home that connects students, faculty, and staff with resources for student success.
Why would you like to study at the University of San Francisco (USF)? The university empowers students through coaching to achieve academic success. The university staff will help students develop skills to successfully meet the demands of USF’s rigorous curriculum.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until January 15.
- University: University of San Francisco (USF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $27,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their undergraduate admission application online. Students’ eligibility to be considered for the award will be determined upon applying. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit official transcripts, CV, upload a scan of your passport face/photo page, letter of recommendation, and SAT or ACT scores.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university before taking admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you are required to submit official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo English test. Learn more about our English language proficiency requirements, including how to waive these requirements.
The University of San Francisco (USF) will provide an award amount of $27,000 per year to the high-achieving candidates.