Get rewarded for your academic achievements through the Academic Merit Scholarship provided by PSB Academy in Singapore for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be awarded on the academic merit of the applicants and will provide benefits towards the applied bachelor program at the PSB Academy. Students’ participation in co-curricular activities and leadership qualities will also be taken into account.
PSB Academy is a highly-ranked private institution of higher education in Singapore established in 1964 and was a sub-division of the National Productivity Board named the Management Services Supervisory Development division. Its mission is to be the premier tertiary education provider nurturing future talents with a global orientation.
Why choose to study at PSB Academy? PSB Academy is a trusted education provider committed to providing accessible quality education that nurtures and shapes individuals to enable them to achieve their personal and professional best. It provides holistic, best-in-class education and development while fostering a caring learning environment by supporting students, staff, and partners.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: PSB Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any bachelor’s degree course or subject at PSB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer letter from PSB for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to use the application portal of PSB to apply. Applicants are required to fill this funding form and submit it at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Offer from PSB Academy
- Academic Records of Polytechnic Diploma (GPA 3.0) or GCE ‘A’ Level (Average Grade B) or equivalent
- All co-curricular activity records (From Secondary to Tertiary Level)
- Certificate of Achievements
- Testimonial(s) for industrial / professional attachment(s) (if applicable)
- Scholarship Essay (500 words or more)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (Comprehensive details that consist of your personal information, educational, work experience, etc.)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have Academic Records of Polytechnic Diploma (GPA 3.0) or GCE ‘A’ Level (Average Grade B) or equivalent to be admitted in PSB Academy in a bachelor programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide scores of any English language proficiency test like IELTS or similar.
PSB Academy will offer the selected applicants scholarships towards the tuition fee of the applied bachelor programme.