Are you looking for programmes and ways to finance your education in Australia? You can apply for the ACBT funding for International students funded by the Edith Cowan University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. It is consistently ranked in highest star rating for teaching quality.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU offer candidates opportunities for growth, achievement and reward to ultimately help them to reach their potential. It provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate coursework degree
- Award: $5,000 off in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 12, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the undergraduate coursework degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have completed the certificate IV/foundation program or have completed four or more units in the Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) at ACBT in Sri Lanka. Applicant must be intending to study an undergraduate course offered by ECU’s School of Business and Law, School of Engineering or School of Science. Applicant must be commencing study on-campus at ECU Joondalup campus.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the university through the application portal. On the application portal, select apply for course entry and then ECU Admissions will send an offer letter to the successful scholar. After receiving the offer letter, students will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit their qualification certificates, a CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all students must have the A-levels in General Studies and the minimum GPA requirement for admission.
- Language Requirement: To study, it is essential for the candidates to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
- Benefits: The financial aid positions will provide a discount of $5,000 in the tuition fees each year for the duration of the course.