Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is funding Simpson Scholarship for ACCA students in the UK. Five scholarships are offered for the duration of five years. The scholarship covers examination fees, annual student subscription fees, annual affiliate subscription fees, membership admission fee and added bonus.
The Simpson Scholarship exists to reward talented ACCA students who have already proven themselves to be of sufficient merit and distinction in ACCA examinations. Each year, the Simpson Scholarship will fund the ACCA examination and registration fees of five students for a period of five years or until they become members – whichever happens first.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to study Accounting.
- Course Level: This scholarship is for Accounting professionals.
- Scholarship Provider: ACCA Simpson Scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- You can apply for the Simpson Scholarship if you meet the following criteria.
- You are registered as an ACCA student, and
- You have paid your fees for the year ahead, and
- You have no other fees outstanding, and
- You have completed and achieved an average of 80% or more in the Knowledge module (Papers F1–F3) of the
- Fundamentals level of the ACCA Qualification – at your first attempt, or
- If you have exemptions from the Knowledge module (Papers F1–F3) of the Fundamentals level, then you must have achieved 66% or more in at least two ACCA Qualification papers in the Fundamentals Skills module – at your first attempt.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The ACCA students can apply for this scholarship.
The number of awards offered: Five scholarships are offered.
Duration of award(s): The duration of Scholarship is five years or until they become members – whichever happens first.
What does it cover? Payment of ACCA: examination fees, annual student subscription fees, annual affiliate subscription fees, membership admission fee. As an added bonus, ACCA’s Platinum Approved Learning Partner – content, BPP Learning Media – have kindly agreed to provide the Scholarship winners with a set of learning materials for each ACCA paper they are studying. This does not include the annual membership subscription fee.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Your application must be accompanied by a Scholarship submission form including two references. Full criteria for the essay and Scholarship Submission form can be found in the link. Completed applications must be submitted – preferably by email – to simpsonscholarship-at-accaglobal.com.
Application Deadline: Closed