Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? Apply for the Accounting and Accountability Honours Scholarship offered by the University of Tasmania.
There are three awards available for Australian students who want to pursue their higher studies in the area of accounting and accountability.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1890, the University of Tasmania is a public research university which is located in Tasmania, Australia. It is Australia’s fourth oldest university and one of the university’s residential colleges.
Why at the University of Tasmania? UTAS is an excellent choice for students wishing to get a quality education and an authentic Australian experience. They will provide a piece of world-class knowledge and an exceptional living experience.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors degree in accounting or accountability
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to students commencing in Honours in accounting or accountability in Semester 2, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the honours degree program at the university. After that, you can achieve the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a copy of referees report and official ID
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed Australian Year 12 (or equivalent), or be aged 17 or older and be applying based on your previous study or work experience
- Language Requirement: Students need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
There are three awards available. The scholarship will provide the $4,000 for students towards their study expense.