The Sokoine University of Agriculture is welcoming applicants for PhD Positionsfunded by the Africa Centre of Excellence for Innovative Rodent Pest Management and Biosensor Technology Development (ACE IRPM&BTD) for the academic session of 2018-2019. These financial aid positions will provide partial support for students.
The aim of The grants is to give excellent research experience to deserving students.
User Review( votes)
Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) is a Public University based in Tanzania. SUA is best known for offering courses and programmes widely in a field of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry, Animal Science, Wildlife Management, Tourism Management, Environmental Science, Food Science, Natural Resources, Nutrition, Rural Development, since its establishment.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the selected subject on rodents in Africa.
- Award: The ACE IRPM &BTD will provide partial support for the PhD candidates. Candidates are expected to cover the costs of accommodation and living costs during the entire study period. THE ACE IRPM will cover the registration fee payable to the USA and all the research costs associated with the candidate’s study. This may include air travel and living costs in another country in case the candidate will be required to study for a short period in a specialized laboratory outside Tanzania.
- Nationality: Tanzanian
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates should hold a Master degree either in the natural sciences, Medicine or Veterinary Medicine.
- Applicants can apply by post.
How to Apply:
- Three copies of duly filled “Application forms” as a student for Higher Degree “ (Enclosed/Attached).
- Three endorsed true copies of all relevant Academic Transcripts
- Three copies of all relevant Degree Certificates
- Three recent passport size photographs with your name printed on the back of each photograph.
- Referee reports: Please contact two persons who are prepared to act as referees on your behalf and request them to fill the attached referee forms.