Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is providing the Achievement funding for students.
Nice chance for Indonesian students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1981, the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is one of the universities in Yogyakarta. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for applicants.
Why at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta? The university’s mission is to be a leading University through developing knowledge and technology based on the Islamic values to contribute a decent society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition assistance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Information technology, Agrotechnology, Agribusiness, Management, Accounting, Economics development (Islamic banking and finance), International relations, Governmental Studies, Communication Sciences, Law STUDIES, Communication and Islamic broadcasting, Islamic education, Muamala (Islamic banking and finance), English language education, Arabic language education, Japanese language education, Electromedical engineering (d3), Manufacture and automobile mechanical engineering (d3), Applied accounting (d3)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduates of SMA/SMK/MA/MAK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students have to take admission in the graduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a copy of the legalized academic report ( SMA/SMK/MA/MAK) from grade X-XII, one black and white photograph, a copy of non-academic achievement certificates, a letter of recommendation from the local Muhammadiyah leadership, a certificate as an active administrator from the head of the organization and a copy of membership card of the organization.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to take the PBT and CBT test.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the Indonesian language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the tuition assistance accredited towards study expense.